Skip to main content
- Multichannel Emotion and Intent Inference and Expression for Human-Robot Interactions, 2017/04 - 2019/11, ITS/319/16FP
- Virtual Therapist Platform for Negative Emotion Detection, Monitoring and Intervention in Elderly People, 2019/03 - 2023/09, MRP/055/18
- Medical Data Mining for Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, and Cancer in the Hong Kong Population, a project to study the EMR for patients diagnosed with AD, dementia, or cancer, and compared to patients who suffered from most common diseases of older adults (e.g., hypertension or diabetes),2021/03 - 2022/06, HADCL-A79
- Brain-like Dual Process Theory Inspired Cognitive Question Answering, 2022/01 - 2026/12, F0606
- Nora the Quarantine Companion, a system with conversational AI helping people in quarantine with recommended activities and social chat, deployed at the Nina Hotel Island South.
- Navigation Portal for Informal Carers, 2022/01 – 2024/12, A project for providing support to older adults and informal carers to navigate through the voluminous amount of existing information and access the support they need.
- Humanoid Robotic Healthcare Assistant, HKUST Internal Funding (VPRDO22EG05PG), 2022/06 - 2024/05
- The AI Infinite Film (AI-IF) project, joint project with CAFA and Xu Bing, 2021-2022
- The Sentimental Marine - HKUST+CAFA Wearable Project, 2021-2022
- Correlation Analysis between teachers voice and student's facial expression for online and offline teaching info, TLIP Grant, 2022-2023
- Virtual Therapist Platform for Negative Emotion Detection, Monitoring and Intervention in Elderly People, MRP Grant, 2019-2023
- A Multi-Modal, Multi-Task Smart In-Car Assistant for 5G Connected Cars, ITF Grant, 2020-2022
- Human-Engaged AI for Wellbeing: AI-Empowered, Data-Driven, Expert- and Community-Sourced Wellbeing Interventions, 2022